Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. december 2014

Helena Rubinstein Black Purple - Collaboration Saturday

Today my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I are showing the same polish
- not just the same polish but swatches made from the same bottle that traveled from Denmark to Germany!
Helena Rubinstein 217 Black Purple is from the Glorious Nail Lacquer line. It is an eggplant purple shimmer with a shiny slightly metallic finish. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
What  do you think of Black Purple?
Now let's go and see Elena's swatches!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Your swatches are beautiful as well, but this time the difference is not as big, as it had been with Black Spell :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful purple!

    SvarSlet
  3. I think it's a really gorgeous purple - my kinda purple for sure :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. A true collaboration. I like it on you a bit better than on Elena, but you both wear it beautifully.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed a true collaboration LOL - thanks, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  5. Pretty shade of purple, my kind of purple - agreed with Ananka :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Goooorgeous! You know, me and purple has a special relationship right? Hahaha...looooove it. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes a long time relationship - LOL I know ;)

      Slet
  7. I love it - the shimmer is amazing and the colour is great! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh wow! Such ana amazing shade! I am in love with it! wow! stunning <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It is beautiful! It's not the kind of shade I normally wear but it's so good looking ^^ Still, you are the only one who has Helena Rubinstein lacquers, I have never ever seen them IRL (or anywhere else) :)

    SvarSlet
  10. It looks beautiful and classy! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Very pretty! :-) Do they still sell bottles with this cap or is it vintage?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm afraid I don't know, I bought them used :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...