Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. december 2014

Chanel Rose Tourbillon 139 swatches

Chanel Rose Tourbillon 139 is from 2008 and as far as I know an Asia exclusive. It is a pale pink with hints of coral and a slight touch of peach (and Blogger again made it way more vivid - even my fingers grrr) and it is loaded with beautiful flecks and shimmer. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
It's not the ideal color for me - maybe for you?
My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- &swap list 

24 kommentarer:

  1. It looks lovley - as long as it's still in the bottle ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It isn't my shade... I don't look well in such ones. But they added a lovely shimmer to this one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, neither do I - I'm still happy as it makes my 2008 coll. complete!

      Slet
  3. Even if it isn't ideal it still very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  4. Chanel sure made a lot of grandma-polishes, didn't they! Hahaha!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it's because you choose only to see those :) They made a heck of a lot of reds.....

      Slet
  5. wow! this nail polish is so gorgeous ! I hope I can finde it ;D
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  6. This looks so good on you! I love the soft shimmery color. I have a Chanel nail polish like this that need 3-4 coats sadly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - I still doesn't feel comfortable wearing it...

      Slet
  7. Es bonito pero no está entre mis preferidos. Muack

    SvarSlet
  8. It's okay but that shimmer is gorgeous! I think I'd have bought it just for the shimmer :-D And it's a good feeling when the collection is complete too, even if you don't really like the polish.... ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, from the collectors point of vies it's such a joy to complete a year LOL

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - even if not good for my skin tone :)

      Slet
  10. not my cup of tea, but looks fine :D

    SvarSlet
  11. It is lovely and I disagree: I think it is lovely on you too :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...