Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. december 2014

Darling Diva Crazy Little Thing Called Love swatches

Darling Diva Crazy Little Thing Called Love is a multichrome showing blue, grey, pink, purple, orange, bronze and more, and it has a lovely holo dust with a very strong effect in the sun, and it’s very visible in most other light settings. It’s really unique! This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like this complex and slightly murky polish?
Normally I don't like murky, but I think this really has so much going on - it's very interesting!

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's glowing nicely and there's definitely much going on :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it very much. It seems to be very similar to Llarowe's Át Least.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. :O omg I lost my words. I think it's love!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - the crazy little thing called love hit you ;)

      Slet
  4. Duochrome and holo? Shut up and take my money :D
    This is really gorgeous and I'm glad you it despite being murky.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like that this polish has not the usual multichrome colors. It's special!

    SvarSlet
  6. LOVE IT!!!! *3* And need it, now *________________________*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope you get it - you will love it!

      Slet
  7. These kind of multichromes are always very special.

    SvarSlet
  8. *Squeak* I truly love this one. A polish after my own heart! Iridescent and holo - my idea of polish heaven! Both my favourite sorts rolled into one :-D Simply stunning :-D *and breath* ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I heard that LOL
      Aww, I'm so glad you love it!

      Slet
  9. What a lovely glowing effect

    SvarSlet
  10. I like the colour shift in it - very interesting polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right - it's very interesting!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...