Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 31. december 2014

Glam Polish Second Star To The Right, Welcome to Storybrooke coll. swatches

Glam Polish Second Star To The Right is from the Welcome to Storybrooke collection.
It’s a blue/blurple/purple/fuchsia shifting shimmery beauty with a subtle scattered holo. It is actually opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like the second star to the right ;)
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

29 kommentarer:

  1. Well, you know my adress. It's second house to the right ;DDDD. I know....nice trial.;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I sure do - and you are right, it was a nice try :D

      Slet
  2. oh my, not only that i love the tv show it inspired, i'm in love with this polish as well. i will have to look into the collection and get some for myself :d

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, it is very YOU colour.
    Happy New Year!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To be honest - not a true me color - I am not super happy about blurples, and this one has a tendency to be one - but not so much that I'm considering to give it away tho ;)

      Slet
    2. Oh - and Happy new year to you too - later today I and Iv an bring a happy new year post :D

      Slet
  4. Oh, so nice! Glam Polish is always reliable!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure are, I have fallen for that brand!

      Slet
  5. :O why you so beautiful?? And the name... ♡

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. It is both blue and purple - mostly blue actually LOL

      Slet
  7. It really is a stunning colour and I love the holo sparkles :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow es impresionante, que llamativo!

    SvarSlet
  9. Dear goodness! This is one of the most good-looking polish i've ever seen *___*

    SvarSlet
  10. Wohooooo.....it's mesmerizing!!! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...