Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. december 2014

Pahlish Bespoke Batch: Sexy Fish Vampries and Dreamer of Improbable Dreams

This post brings you two of the Pahlish Bespoke Batch polishes – both are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Sexy Fish Vampries:
Pahlish Sexy Fish Vampires is a pink holographic with iridescent pink flakies, the holo effect is quite strong. OBS: Blogger makes this a little more vivid than it is in person!

Dreamer of Improbable Dreams:
Pahlish Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams is a bit difficult to describe. Pahlish described it as a dusky garnet holo with red and violet micro flakies. To me it’s more of a muted combo of magenta pink, dusty rose and a subtle touch of grey. I don’t feel comfortable wearing this one, so it’s eventually looking for a good new home…
Of these two Sexy Fish Vampires is my favorite - what's yours?

24 kommentarer:

  1. They look like a warmer and cooler version of a similar base color. I like both.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, one could say that - I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  2. Dreamer of Improbable Dreams is very unusual, but pretty. I understand how you may not be comfortable with it (it wouldn't feel right on me either), but it is very interesting shade. I kept scrolling back to see it one more time. And then another. And another. Most peculiar colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - it's super interesting for sure - but it has me torn LOL

      Slet
  3. Oh wow! this colour & this holo are amazing <3
    xoxo :**********+

    SvarSlet
  4. I agree and I really like the pink, vivider or not :D But I can't see why you don't keep the second, it is such a beauty and I love it over your nails :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm still considering, so I might keep it a while LOL

      Slet
  5. The second one is hard to describe when it comes to shade but I like it, it's unique and special - I like it, it has this something that makes you look at it. The first one is lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is difficult to describe - and yes, the first one is so pretty!

      Slet
  6. when I saw the first picture of Dreamer of Improbable Dreams I thought: I'm curious about how she'll describe that colour :D Funny, isn't it :) I like the first one better too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and it really was so difficult to pinpoint!

      Slet
  7. These are both nice and I like the holo effect. If I had to pick one - I think I prefer the first one and I think it has a cooler name ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, and agree the first is the first choice for me too!

      Slet
  8. They're gorgeous, but not really my colours :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, I know - I thought the pink might be tho :)

      Slet
  9. Pahlish Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams looks so unique! I like them both, they are really cute pinks!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is very unique - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  10. Can't choose... both colours that speak to me, pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That has to be like stereo then hahaha - sorry feeling silly :D

      Slet
  11. Sexy fish vampiries is my favorite, too. But the other one is almost as pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, that's also my favorite - and the other one is to me more unique than pretty I guess LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...