Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. december 2014

Glisten & Glow Naughty List, Holiday Trio swatches


Naughty List is from the Glisten & Glow Holiday Trio 2014: Elves Gone Wild, Kissing Mrs. Claus and Naughty List.
It’s a truly gorgeous blue toned purple with a super strong rainbow in most light settings – I love it!! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time without a top coat is quick.
Honestly, this is one of my favorite purple holos - and as you know I have a lot....
I don't know about you - but if this comes as a "punishment" for being on the naughty list - well next year I WANT to be on the Naughty List :D
So what was your favorite of the Holiday Trio - Elves Gone WildKissing Mrs. Claus or Naughty List?

25 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's stunning, no wonder that's your favourite - it would be mine too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow...that's my favourite. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I want to be in the naughty list too *__* I love purples too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm sure there is room for both of us ;)

      Slet
  4. Elves Gone Wild is my absolute favourite, but the whole trio is just lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm so impressed by this trio - I hope Glisten & Glow will make more holos like these :)

      Slet
  5. Blue toned purple is perfect way to describe it! It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow wow wow, absolutely stunning, no wonder you love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. It's not strange to hear that this one is one of your favourite purple holos, it is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I forgot to mention that it does not match with your skin tone, with your eyes, with your hair colour, with the colour of your car...? So, why should you keep it? :-) :-P

      Slet
  8. My favorite is Kissing Mrs Claus. But the holo effect is best in this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Both are beautiful - but you are right, the holo is pretty insane in this one!

      Slet
  9. They were all beautiful but this and Elves Gone Wild are my fav... but this one is just pure perfection *___________*
    This would make me wish to be on naughty list too, next Christmas <3 LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - Santa will have a looong Naughty list next year :D

      Slet
  10. *faints* Oh wow this purple holo looks stunning - I really do love this one a lot :-D It really is a stunner :-D <3

    ...Did I mention that I really, really like this one??? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *thinking to myself:I wonder if Ananka like this one - or deos she* :D
      Oh so you DO like it - no, I don't think you mentioned it ;)

      Slet
  11. I want to be on that Naughty list too!! This purple is stunning, I can see why it's one of your favourite purple holos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That naughty list will be crowded net year :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...