Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. december 2014

Chanel Sun Gloss 443 and Rose Gloss 445 – 2008

Chanel is known to be a trend setter – and they made sheer glosses years back. Other brands made them popular in 2013 and called them tints etc.
These two are from 2008 and extremely delicate and discrete, they probably were meant to be used on the naked nails (not stained like mine) just as a light fresh-up of the natural nail or a French manicure - not as tints as such.
I’m showing them in two coats on the natural (stained) nail and over white – no top coat.

Sun Gloss 443:
Chanel Sun Gloss 443 is a super sheer and very slightly rose/pink tinted gloss with a delicate shimmer. Would be prettier on non stained nails!

Rose Gloss 445:
Chanel Rose Gloss 445 is a super sheer and slightly more pink tinted gloss than Sun Gloss and it doesn’t have any shimmer. It would build up in shade in more coats. Again – it would be prettier on non stained nails!
I hope you got an impression of these two in spite of my stained nails...
My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year - Wish- &swap list 

24 kommentarer:

  1. Perfect for a french manicure! (my nails are way too yellow for these!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are very right about that!!
      Well I guess we all have problems more or less with stained nails LOL

      Slet
  2. Your nails are stained? You haven't seen mine yet. Actually they're green :DDD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - like in monster green - *looks scared over my shoulder * ;)

      Slet
  3. I fall easily in love with shimmery polishes like sun gloss. Though it's a shame we nail polish addicts can't use them because of our stained nails :(((

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sun Gloss really is so pretty - but yes, non-stained nails are the best for it ;)

      Slet
  4. Oh, Sun Gloss looks so pretty.

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one has a pretty shimmer :) My nails are stained too so don't worry ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We are all in the same boat by the look of it ;)

      Slet
  6. Sun Gloss es muy bonito y delicado, me gusta :D

    SvarSlet
  7. I like the first one a lot - that could be used over a variety of colours :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Sun Gloss looks wonderful and I do love that shimmer :-D I do like what you've done to show them off :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Personally I'm not a fan of the visible nail line, also when they are not stained.. But I do like both of them on white! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I prefer them on a naked unstained nail :)

      Slet
  10. I'm not that much into "sheer tints" kind of polish but the first one has that lovely shimmer one simply cannot not love :) And stained nails are normal for Nail polish addicteds ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...