Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 1. december 2014

Darling Diva Bad, Bad Lulu Pink and I Hate Pink!

Today I have 2 polishes from the retired Darling Diva I Hate Pink collection, spring 2014.
Both are shown in 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Bad, Bad Lulu Pink:
Bad, Bad Lulu Pink is a gorgeous magenta holo with a shimmer shifting from blue to a pink magenta.

I Hate Pink!:
I hate Pink! is a girly orchid pink holo with a lot of shifting shimmer going from pink to blue, so no matter what the light setting is, there is something to look at...
Do you like them?
My favorite is Bad, Bad Lulu pink!


29 kommentarer:

  1. My favourite is the same like yours but the second one looks nice too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Bad Bad Lulu Pink is such a gorgeous color!

      Slet
  2. I really love them both, but mostly Bad, Bad Lulu Pink. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like how bold Bad, Bad Lulu Pink is.

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are nice and I like them, but the first one is just nicer - what a pretty colour it is :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Love pink ~ both are quite gorgeous

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm curious and guessing, you like the last one a bit more?
      At least that would be my guess from all of your previous sweet comments :)

      Slet
    2. You would be right but both are pretty awesome!

      Slet
    3. Thanks a lot John - and you are right, they really are :)

      Slet
  6. My favourite is also Bad Bad Lulu Pink - I didn't buy the other one. Sometimes a girl has to chose :D

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG - they are both gorgeous. Very hard to decided which one is the more beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I like both of them, maybe today I would choose your favourite Bad, Bad Lulu Pink :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both colors are cute, though the first one is cooler.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also have a soft spot for the cool toned, especially also when bold like this one :)

      Slet
  10. Love them *_* And I am not that pink lady *_______* But I hate pink it's stunning!

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm going to say I hate pink too :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...