Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 14. oktober 2016

Born Pretty Store 春の歌 01-10 stamping plates review for Nur Besten


Today I have a new review for Nur Besten for you – it’s a 10 piece set of Born Pretty Store stamping plates春の歌 01-10, the plates were sent for my honest review.
The product number/name is #30870 - and here is a direct link: 10 Sheets/set BORN PRETTY 5.5cm Runde Nagelkunst Stempel Schablone Stamping 春の歌 01-10.



This set of 10 5.5 cm stamping plates (the plates are also sold individually) come with a blue protective fil and foil on the back. The edges are smooth.

They come in cardboard sleeves with the “Harunouta” name – it is the Born Pretty Store Japanese store front.

Let's meet them:
Gorgeous peacock and peacock feathers and gem stones...

A beautiful lace umbrella and a dream catcher.

Flowers - many flowers!

More flowers...
The base is Cupcake Polish Lei Me Down stamped with Daschica Apricot, plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌-07, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

A great selection of fabric patterns...
The base is Chanel Calypso 88 stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌-09, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. Unfortunately I did a lousy job placing the patterns straight – but you still see how crisp and fine the patterns stamp, right :D

So, what do I think?
That's a simple question to answer, because I love them and the beautiful patterns.
The etching is perfect, it's easy to pick up crisp and clean patterns, and a newbie stamper will also find them easy to use!

But what do you think of this set of plates?
I also have the 春の歌-11-20 plates to show you, I’ll try to have the post ready for next week!

The product number/name is #30870 - and here is a direct link: 10 Sheets/set BORN PRETTY 5.5cm Runde Nagelkunst Stempel Schablone Stamping 春の歌 01-10.

Remember to use my code GERL10 - if you want a 10% discount, when you shop!


1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I have this dreamcatcher one, it's on my blog today. These plates are great indeed!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are!
      I loved that mani of yours!

      Slet
  2. these plates look really beautiful out with the different pattern=)

    SvarSlet
  3. I really like the plate with the peacock! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They look wonderful especially the peacock!

    SvarSlet
  5. Those fabric images look great.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like all of them, especially floral stamping plates :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Those are lovely plates and like Raggio di luna, my favourite are those floral plates! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. *sees gorgeous rose on stamper, desperate clicks to closes browser window to prevent more entries on wishlist... too late ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...