Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. oktober 2016

Glam Polish A Little Less Conversation swatches


Glam Polish A Little Less Conversation is from the The King (part 2) collection. It’s a super gorgeous turquoise-leaning teal scattered holo with shimmering glass flecks.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. It is! It's super gorgeous! Wow!!

    SvarSlet
  2. you are right, it is gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful indeed ^^ This kind of glittery pool/aqua shade with a glitter finish is so mesmerising :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I do rather like this green!

    SvarSlet
  5. This makes me think of a mermaids tail. Wonderful!

    SvarSlet
  6. A little less conversation is amazing, it reminds me or mermaids :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...