Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. oktober 2016

Masura The Diamond Planet swatches


Masura The Diamond Planet is one of the Magnetic Gradient collection polishes – a magnetic with holo flakies. The magnetic effect makes this gorgeous teal flash in all types of cold-toned green going from light to dark. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I absolutely looove it - and all other magnetic polishes from Masura!!
Remember that the magnet is important - the Masura magnet is super strong!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Gostei muito e olha que nem curto tanto esmaltes verdes.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know green isn't a favorite for you, so I'm happy you still liked this one :)

      Slet
  2. Like all the other Magnetics Gradient polishes, I love also the effect of this one... and the shade is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, what a spectacular effect. It's really interesting with the mix of effects!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I'm blown away by this collection!

      Slet
  4. awesome polish <3
    i have few of them, and they are really great quality polishes :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...