Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 6. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 47


In this part you will meet take 170, 171 and 172...
Take 170
Take 170: The base is Black Dahlia Lacquer Bird of Paradise stamped with Pueen 100 White in White (Color Intense), plate BCN-018, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 171
Take 171: The base is Colors by Llarowe Summer Always stamped with Hit The Bottle A Bolt From The Blue, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN17, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 172
Take 172: The base is Glam Polish Down That Rabbit Hole stamped with Moyra SP05 Blue, plate Winstonia I Sea You, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I'm happy with all 3 of them, maybe the two first just a bit better...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

15 kommentarer:

  1. All lovely and my picks are the first and last one. I'm glad you've liked stamping!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And yes, so am I - I really love the stamping world :D

      Slet
  2. I like all three manicures, my favourite is Take 172, gorgeous colours :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. All of them are pretty but the base color on that first one... I'm still drooling over it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it is totally amazing!

      Slet
  4. It's too hard to chose between these! :D ♥

    SvarSlet
  5. The blue and green ones are truly striking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it, I also loved it - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. You've done some great experimens here! I have to re-start stamping on my nails too!

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like ALL 3!! Superb stamping Maria! All of these show off both the stamping and the polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm blushing - thank you so very much!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...