Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 20. oktober 2016

Picture Polish Superior swatches


Picture Polish Superior is one of the new 2016 Collaboration Shades. It is a slightly dusty blue scattered holo. I was afraid it would be too dusty, but I think it’s beautiful and very jeans like on the nails. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really like it - do you?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

17 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, that jeans blue colour is easy on the eyes :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Que azul maravilhoso show de unhas amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow..... that is a lovely one you have here!

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, this is a real joy to my eyes, gorgeous, love, love, love! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. i love how they do these holo particles

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it. It is not really my colour, but it is beautiful and I am drawn to it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...