Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. oktober 2016

Chanel Gris Obscur 538 swatches


Chanel Gris Obscur 538 is from the fall 2016: Rouge Allure Ink collection, and I got it as a present from the sweet Meike behind the wonderful blog Lacktraviata, thank you so much my friend!
It is an elegant, almost black, charcoal grey with a subtle silver shimmer. I’m showing it in two coats.
Do you like Gris Obscur?

And again, thank you so much dear Meike <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love black nails!!! Love it

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow what a classy dark grey! I like it a lot =)

    SvarSlet
  3. I think it's a great little gem in your collection :)

    SvarSlet
  4. it's a great shade, but i wouldn't mind a tiny bit more shimmer

    SvarSlet
  5. I do not follow 4 follow, and please do NOT link spam!

    SvarSlet
  6. The shimmer is pretty but apart from that it's a bit to dark for my liking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, normally I also d´feel that way, but I stamped on it - and loved it!

      Slet
  7. Love at first sight... and it's at the top of my birthday list now! Absolutely gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I hope you get it - you will love it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...