Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. oktober 2016

Different Dimension Montego Red swatches


Different Dimension Montego Red is from the Holo Hookup August Box with the theme: “A day in the garden” - the polishes have flower and plant names. It’s a gorgeous magenta holo with violet-blue holo micro glitters and seen in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. God so beautiful nail polish !! Oh no, not at all jealous, it must be on my wish list=D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm happy you like it, but I'm afraid it was sold out - unless you can find it in a blog sale!

      Slet
  2. I really like this one, I love the larger pieces of glitter! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Aaaabsolutely gorgeous! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. I love these blue and violet glitters in magenta polishes. They do give certain je ne sais quoi.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...