Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 15. oktober 2016

Chanel Double Blanc 16 swatches


Chanel Double Blanc 16 is older than 2002 – but I do not know how old. It is a warm-toned white cream polish. For normal use 2 coats are enough, but for these swatches you see it in 3. 
Normally I prefer a more cold white - but I also liked this one!


1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. i like it! and is it a good base for stamping?=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I did stamp on it - but in my book I wouldn't grab for a vintage polish just as a base for stamping ;)

      Slet
  2. I also think it looks like a great base for all sorts of nail art! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. 16 swatches?! AH ah XD
    Btw a very nice & pure colour, elegant, I would use it for a special occasion!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - you are too funny!
      And yes, you are right!

      Slet
  4. I love white and nearly white polishes and I think this one looks very nice!

    SvarSlet
  5. It is nice shade. I prefer off-whites to whites, so this one plays quite well into it.

    SvarSlet
  6. ...and you left it "alone", without any free-hand flower? ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. different kind of white, i wouldn't mind wearing it :D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is so perfect for a nail art! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Ohhhh... this is gorgeous! I love off whites like this for nail art (as most of the commenters above me) :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...