Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 24. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 52


In part 52 you will meet Take 185, 186 and 187...

Take 185
Take 185: The base is Chanel Pimpant 57 stamped with Moyra 06 Black, plate UberChic 11-02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 185
Take 186: The base is Glam Polish Madame Serena stamped with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus, plate UberChic 11-03, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 187
Take 187: The base is Glam Polish Nancy Downs stamped with Dance Legend 8 Mint, plate Moyra 23 Vanity, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
So, what's your verdict?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

17 kommentarer:

  1. I love them all! Take 186 is my favourite because of the colours and pattern used. Great manis!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  2. i like all of them but first speaks to me=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it's a cute one!

      Slet
  3. The first one is my favourite, it is very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  4. Awesome stampings all around :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. That turquoise over purple stamping looks very striking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also love that combo - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. I would have liked a manicure Take 187 made with Glam Polish Nancy Downs (gorgeous!) as base and silver stamping polish... but I can't have everything I want... :-)
    So, my favourite here is Take 185, today I feel ready for some Chanel pink, flowers (always!) and butterflies :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - unfortunately not :)
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it!

    SvarSlet
  8. Another fun set!! I can't pick a favorite though....

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...