Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. oktober 2016

Chanel Calypso 88 swatches


Chanel Calypso 88 is older than 2002 – but I do not know how old. It is a maroon-leaning dark red with a rich amount of fine, golden shimmer. You see it in 2 coats, but I aught to have added an extra for the photos. But in person it was opaque in two!
What do you think of this old polish - I think it's perfect for fall!
As mentioned it was opaque in two coats, but for these photos i should have added an extra.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. Definitely perfect for fall. I could wear polish like this for weeks on end (with changing nail art of course :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Uh, there's another pretty and vampy red. I like it! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It has that vintage feel, which I think is appropriate for a wine-coloured polish. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow I'm enchanted by the 'dustiness' of these two shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not sure I understand - there only is one polish ;)

      Slet
  5. This shade is so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It's beautiful and I absolutely agree that it is wonderful for fall!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...