Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 50


In part 50 (it feels like I just started this journey a little while ago) I'll show you Take 179, 180 and 181 - enjoy (hopefully)!



Take 179
Take 179: The base is ncla Lolanthe stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate Creative Shop 14, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: Unfortunately, Lolanthe is a bleeder; first I stamped my test hand without top coat, and the pretty stamping got all washed out. On my swatch hand I stamped over my top coat, it was a bit better, but the gold turned more silver…
You can read my post about bleeding polishes HERE!
The first photos are without top coat...

With top coat - now you clearly see the bleeding!

Take 180
Take 180: The base is Stardust Beauty Gnomenclature stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mars, plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 27, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 181
Take 181: The base is Rica Gnoman Empire stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl, plate Major Dijit 04, stamper Fab Ur Nails Clear Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I’m not good at using clear stampers at the moment, I have gotten out of practice.
So, did you see anything you like?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. All of them are great! No complaints :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I also like them all.
    About stamping on bleeders: I often really like the result of those because it makes the colours more compatible :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes, often it is a good thing, this time not tho IMO...

      Slet
  3. I can't pick a favourite. They are all gorgeous.
    Too bad about bleeding NCLA, but it still looks quite fab.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it.
      Yes, it really is fab!

      Slet
  4. My favourite is Take 179, beautiful combination of colours and beautiful patterns :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  5. Ooooh, I really like them all! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  6. They all look great but I especially like the first one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my favorite - thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. 179 is my fave - although they're all gorgeous!

    And, thanks for reminding me to re-read your bleeding post! Now it clicks for me why I had the bleeding with my pumpkins: MDU is basically an acrylic based stamping polish and that JOSS stamping polish bled thru it no matter the top coat (although I only tried one coat). I agree with you sometimes bleeding works out for effect, and sometimes not. Glad you had tested on your other hand so you knew to take photos without top coat (or do you do that routinely?). ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. Aww, thank you so much <3
    I actually always do that - to spare one coat of top coat LOL

    SvarSlet
  9. You deserve a pat on back for this lovely manis! Love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. You know, you actually DID start not too long ago with your stamping journey... and your progress has been phenomenal! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, now I'm blushing - thank you so much <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...