Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 1. oktober 2016

Chanel Rouge Star 22 swatches


Chanel Rouge Star 22 is older than 2002 – but I do not know how old. It is an amazing and squishy red, not really a crelly – but definitely with crelly tendencies. This is however only two coats – and ohhh that shine!
Do you like this oldie..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. yes i do like this oldie and that red wow!!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. It sure is a classic beauty!

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful color! But is that some VNL I see? That would probably drive me crazy (which is why I have very few jellies and crellies ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed you do - but my flash makes it look way worse than in person!

      Slet
  4. Classy and vampy at the same time, love it!

    SvarSlet
  5. The shade is absolutely lovely! <3 So elegant and classy, I love! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...