Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 27. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 53


In this part I have Take 188, 189 and 190 for you!

Take 188
Take 188: The base is F.U.N Lacquer Powerful stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl, plate Major Dijit 08 , stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 189
Take 189: The base is Glam Polish Ms. Eva Ernst stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN16, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 190
Take 190: The base is Chanel Double Blanc 16 stamped with Hit The Bottle A Bolt From The Blue, plate Born Pretty Store BP-107, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think?
My favorites are the two last ones...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Mine too - the second and last one - and I have a soft spot for whites with blue so this one is my pick of the picks :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have the same soft spot LOL - thank you so much!

      Slet
  2. That last one is my favourite, I like the white and blue together :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's always a winning combo - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. The last one is so like porcelain that I have to declare it a favourite. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems to have many fans :)
      Thank you so much :)

      Slet
  4. The last one... ohh, that base!! And combined with the blue it almost looks like those antique Delfts blue porcelain plates :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it - thank you so much!!

      Slet
  5. My favourite here is the last one, Take 190, I like the combination of colours :-) But Take 188 is very special! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. You and that Fab Ur Nails stamper have struck gold again! :) And, I'm going against the grain, and picking the first one as my fave. I think I really like it from a whole nail design look (at arm's length, more than the up-close photos -- sometimes that's just how it is, right?!). :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - we sure have :)
      Thank you so much - and yes, you are right :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...