Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. februar 2016

Chanel Mercure 06 swatches


Chanel Mercure 06 is older than 2002, but I don’t know how old. It is a silver metallic, not too brush-stroke-y. You see it in two coats without a top coat.
Maybe not unique - but still a pretty shade of silver...


1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

12 kommentarer:

  1. I like the way it shines on the first pic and I like its name :)

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a nice little gem in the Chanel stash :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's super pretty and I do like a good silver :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Love silver and grey polishes. They are always elegant.
    This chanel is simply gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. That's a perfect base for some fantastic nailart! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. You can't go wrong with a classic silver polish.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...