Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. februar 2016

Indigo Bananas Galactic Halo (Holo) swatches


Indigo Bananas Galactic Halo (Holo) is from the Chrome Flakies collection. It is a fascinating pink to purple to lavender to copper chrome flakie (a special type of thin multichrome flake) & linear holo polish. The base is clear and one coat can be used for a heavy flakie + holographic top coat effect over another polish, but it is meant as a full coverage polish, so that is what you see here. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I only needed 2 rich coats, but if you apply thin coats, you probably need one more. I finished with a coat of Seche Vite. It is true bling, and very festive!
What do you think of this flakie goodness...?
Thank you Andrea for sending me this beauty!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish :) Love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. This one is surprising - a jaw dropper, and I think I like it :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Omg... my jaw jut hit the floor *.*

    SvarSlet
  4. I love flakies, but this polish hasn't completely won me over yet :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Most unusual shade, but in a very good way. I am intrigued and delighted.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...