Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 17. februar 2016

Picture Polish Nebula swatches

Picture Polish Nebula is one of the 2014 Collaboration Shades. It’s a dark blue jelly loaded with pink and blue glitters – sparkly and beautiful. For normal use you might get away with 2 coats, but this is 3 with a coat of Seche Vite.



Do you like this blue beauty?

I bought it from Pretty Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful jelly effect. I can imagine this polish in many nail art as a base...but this way on it's own is gorgeous too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it might be too loud as a base for nail art, I prefer it on it's own!

      Slet
  2. Nice color, but it does look a bit sheer so I'm not sure I would love it.

    SvarSlet
  3. The effect is wonderful on nails (can't think about the removal anyway)!

    SvarSlet
  4. i wore it just as a topper, have to try it on its own

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beauty this nail polish! *__*

    SvarSlet
  6. That does look rather stunning!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a super fabby polish. I love the glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I like it but I'm a bit surprised to see you with that much glitter on :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was a test, and yes, it is a bit too much for me :D

      Slet
  9. Oho wonder wonderful jelly effect! It's looking so fab! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Jelly effect is not my favourite, but I do like this nail polish! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It reminds me of classic indies. It is pretty, very summery.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...