Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. februar 2016

Cupcake Polish Noel swatches


Cupcake Polish Noel is from the Holiday Magic 2015 collection. It is a gorgeous light and bright teal holo with scattered holo micro glitter – I love it! It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's so beautiful - what do you think?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous! Wow, I what love to play with your collection of holos. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are more than welcome - it could be super fun!!

      Slet
  2. Such a beauty :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. I love how it suits you. It reminds me of warm seas and tropical fish.

    SvarSlet
  4. I like this a lot, it could come and live with me :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Very nice one! Gorgeous photos! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow what a stunning holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. You think it right Maria! It's a beautiful babe! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...