Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. februar 2016

Picture Polish Fool's Gold swatches


Picture Polish Fool’s Gold is one of the 2014 Collaboration Shades. It’s a green-blue jelly scattered holo with gold glitters, a Tiffany box kind of shade. For me 2 coats were enough, but because I know how eagerly my ridges wants to show off on photos, I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think..?

I bought it from Pretty Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. Cute polish, not for me though but it sure looks really pretty on you :)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a pretty nail polish, I would wear this in summer! =)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the finish of it, it's got a really nice amount of glitter. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh that is rather lovely looking!

    SvarSlet
  5. Achei uma gracinha com o douradinho junto assim.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. I like it very much...And I hate my nail ridges, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but not much we can do about them :D

      Slet
  7. Very, very cute! I love the shade! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Nice and I like the glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Because of this polish I wish I could wear such shades. Combination of base colour and glitter is perfect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I know what you mean, and the combo is really perfect!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...