Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 16. februar 2016

Cupcake Polish Bat-chelor Pad swatches


Cupcake Polish Bat-chelor Pad is from the Modern Vampire collection, 2015. It is a stunning and saturated dark blue holo, blinding in the sun, but also very visible in other light settings. It easily can be used as a one-coater, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this intense blue beauty?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

31 kommentarer:

  1. Simply stunning! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. What a name, lmao :D
    It's handsome, so to speak :D

    SvarSlet
  3. My wishlist always grows when I come to visit your blog - this polish is just incredible! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehe, Maria is known for that effect. Her blog should be labelled "Dangerous, possibly fatal for wallets" ;)

      Slet
    2. Hahaha ladies - *bow her head in shame* I'm soooo *not* sorry :D

      Slet
  4. It is a striking colour. I like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you would love this dark beauty!

      Slet
  5. cool name, awesome looking polish :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely color but for me it would have to wait until the sun comes out a bit more and it is a lot warmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is even more beautiful in the sun!

      Slet
  7. This is soo good looking! I think I might need this polish.

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a gorgeous holo! I need to try this brand.

    SvarSlet
  9. Another stunner!! I agree with the "dangerous" label for your blog! :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow what an amazing holo. Love the colour too :-D <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...