Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. februar 2016

Glam Polish Special and School for Monsters swatches


Today I have Glam Polish Special and School for Monsters from the Alphabet City collection.

Special:
Glam Polish Special is a slightly muted and pink-leaning magenta holo with holo microglitter, and a really beautiful sparkle. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

School for Monsters:
Glam Polish School for Monsters is from the Alphabet City collection. It is a very beautiful green holo with holo microglitter, and the sparkle is amazing. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both, and find it difficult to choose between them - whats your favorite?
Next week I'll post my two other picks from this collection!

I bought them from Hypnotic Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Uh, I love "Special" so much. I ordered it a few days ago at harlow. Hope it will arrive soon <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I like them both. Glam makes really pretty polishes, I couldn't pick a favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  3. They are so beautiful! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  4. These are really gorgeous and pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Yay they are both rather good looking!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like both of them! They are very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. School for Monsters is so perfect for spring.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me it's more of an all year green, in spring I prefer the spring leaf green ones LOL

      Slet
  8. i'll take school for monsters, you take special ;)

    SvarSlet
  9. I prefer School for Monsters :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...