Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 7. februar 2016

Enchanted Polish June 2014 swatches


Enchanted Polish June 2014 is a warm-toned purple holo with shifting pigments changing between pink, purple, red and orange/copper. This is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria, I really like these kind of nail polish! It is very elegant and particular <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm not to sold on this one. I don't know why, but there is something that doesn't speak to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way - but I'm still happy to have it!

      Slet
  3. It reminds me of cola a bit, sparkly fizzy cola :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm not really wowed even though I can see it's pretty rainbows :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous polish great holo and great shift :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Seems like you are wearing a fairy dust! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very nice colour shift, it looks very elegant :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...