Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. februar 2016

Glam Polish Pisces swatches, Hypnotic Polish store excl. Zodiak coll.


Glam Polish Pisces is the next in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive collection called Zodiac!
Pisces is a gorgeous aqua blue scattered holo with holo sky blue microglitter, so happy and beautiful to look at, I really loved wearing it!
It is easy to work with, and even if it is fairly opaque in one coat, you see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous, what do you think?

It launches on 19 February at 8 pm (20:00) CET at Hypnotic Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...It's so attractive! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Essa cor munha filha ama...lembrei dela na hora.
    muito lindo, claro.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think many young girls love this type of blue, well so do I, hahaha!

      Slet
  3. Woooooooooooow love it like you can see. Great shade. I'm an Aquarius but Pisces do swim, so... :D

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks like perfectly refreshing choice for summer.

    SvarSlet
  5. Puts a smile on my face! So bright and summery (if that is even a word..)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a word, at least in my book, and I agree :D

      Slet
  6. I agree with you, it's gorgeous, I love its brightness.

    SvarSlet
  7. this polish looks just like summer, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh my goodness me! What a gorgeous one :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. wow, going straight to the wl!

    SvarSlet
  10. Really hypnotic, I like it a lot! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...