Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. februar 2016

Powder Perfect Forbidden City, Live Love Polish store excl. swatches


Powder Perfect Forbidden City is a Live Love Polish store exclusive. It is a wine red jelly packed with holo micro glitter.
It dries with a light textured finish, see the two last photos, so I definitely recommend a top coat to make it show all its glory. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

- and this is what it looks like without a top coat:
So, do you like it - and do you prefer it with or without a top coat?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Definitely with top coat! It looks beautiful and your pictures are great as always!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree, and aww, thank you so much, I'm not really happy about these photos tho...

      Slet
  2. I like it... a lot! With added top coat please :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is a beautiful wine red and I prefer it with top coat, it looks much more vampy and elegant! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love it, but I'd definitely topcoat it :) <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Stunning, absolutely stunning!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow...what a beauty! Completely 'wowable' shade! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Beauty indeed, such a rich color...but i prefer it with top coat :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I like it with top coat better. If it dried to a matte finish I might prefer it without top coat, but as things are, it is better with a nice glossy top coated finish.

    SvarSlet
  9. Haha as a texture fan I quite like it without ;-)

    SvarSlet
  10. LOL - yeah, I know *shudder* hahaha

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...