Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. februar 2016

Superchic Lacquer No Rest For The Wicked swatches



Superchic Lacquer No Rest For The Wicked is from the wonderful and gorgeous Dreamology collection. It is a slightly blue-toned Christmas tree well pigmented green holo with a very strong effect! It is opaque in one coat but you see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Do you also think this is a gorgeous green holo..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

27 kommentarer:

  1. You can be sure I think this is a lovely holo... in fact, I think it's a gorgeous holo, a lovely holo, an awesome holo even ;) (oh, and did I mention I really really love it?)

    SvarSlet
  2. You're killing me with these gorgeous green nail polishes. I love them so much, I simply drooling over them :))

    SvarSlet
  3. I am almost a little bit jealous of you, you have always so nice nailpolish to show all the time! wonderful !!=)

    SvarSlet
  4. É tudo lindo...desde o vidrinho.
    Lindo!!!
    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both the polish and the bottle is amazing!

      Slet
  5. You have to stop showing this amazing polishes!! I'm not supposed to buy anything right now!

    SvarSlet
  6. Omg this one is perfect for me *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous shade of green!

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow wow wow wow and wow again. Wonderful and amazing, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  9. That is a lovely and beautiful green. I love the rainbows in it too <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Undoubtedly...it is goooooorrrrgeeeeouuuusss holo! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. It is just perfect. I love it and it is a fun colour to see on your nails. You should wear it more often.

    SvarSlet
  12. This one is so stunning! And now I've got that Cage the Elephant song in my head :D

    SvarSlet
  13. What a pretty green holo :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...