Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. februar 2016

Yves Saint Laurent Violet Baroque


YSL Violet Baroque is a gorgeous dark purple cream – a kind of light eggplant purple. It is easy to work with and you easily can get away with one roch coat. But you see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It is quite gorgeous, isn't i..?


1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. What a nice colour!I like it especially for winter!!! Eli

    SvarSlet
  2. I have it and I love it! Looks beatiful alone, but it`s also perfect as a stamping polish :)

    SvarSlet
  3. What a lovely deep beautiful shade!

    SvarSlet
  4. Yummi!!! This is a perfect dark purple cream.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, we see eye to eye in these kinds of purple!

      Slet
  5. Yes, it is! and it's looking super gorgeous on your nails! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks so rich it is almost regal. I love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...