Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. februar 2016

Chaos & Crocodiles and Emily de Molly I Want To Believe coll. swatches


The I Want To Believe collection between Chaos & Crocodiles and Emily de Molly is inspired by the X-Files. I’ll show you swatches of Chaos & Crocodiles You’re My One In Five Billion and Never Give Up On A Mracle, Emily de Molly I’m Not Saying It’s Aliens and Human Oddity.

Emily de Molly I’m Not Saying It’s Aliens:
Emily de Molly I’m Not Saying It’s Aliens is described as a medium green subtle holo with green/gold/blue iridescent flakes and subtle red overlay. I’m not sure about the red overlay, but the rest is exactly what I see, and I like it, and the holo isn’t at all shy, it’s also visible in indoors light settings! It’s easy to work with and was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Emily de Molly Human Oddity:
Emily de Molly Human Oddity is described as a blue holo with silver ultra holographic glitter and blue to purple shimmer, and it’s spot on. This icy blue is totally gorgeous, I love it. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Chaos & Crocodiles You’re My One In Five Billion:
Chaos & Crocodiles You’re My One In Five Billion is a black jelly with green, turquoise and gold transparent color shifting flakies, blue micro flakies and copper/red/green shifting shimmer. It is surprisingly opaque in one coat, but does of course need two, and that’s what you see with a coat of Seche Vite.

Chaos & Crocodiles Never Give Up On A Miracle:
Chaos & Crocodiles Never Give Up On A Miracle is a super gorgeous magenta holo with a very strong effect, also fully visible in indoors light settings. And it’s super pigmented and completely opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
- and an overview:
Do you like them, and what's your favorite/s:
My magenta heart of course loves Never Give Up On A Miracle, but I do like the entire collection!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. The black one is not quite my thing, although I think it's kind of unique! But the others are gorgeous, when seeing the last one my jaw dropped a little :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I feel the same way, and I love the flakies in the black!

      Slet
  2. Human Oddity is the only one I am not crazy about. Other three are amazing and that makes this collection super successful in my book.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this is truly a successful collection!

      Slet
  3. So many pretties in this post!

    SvarSlet
  4. amazing collection, to pick just one favorite in this bunch looks like mission impossible <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow really nice foursome we have here. Too many lovely ones :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Never give up on a Miracle! The miracle will happen when you ship it to me! ;) :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, nice try, but in this case the miracle stays here :D

      Slet
  7. A super selection! The last one is my pick of the four.

    SvarSlet
  8. Really nice collection! I love Human Oddity :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - a very pleasant and wonderful collection!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...