Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 18. februar 2016

Glam Polish The Internet is for Pourn and Not Wearing Underwear swatches


Today I have Glam Polish The Internet is for Pourn and Not Wearing Underwear from the Alphabet City collection.

The Internet is for Pourn:
Glam Polish The Internet is for Pourn is a red leaning both towards pink and magenta, rather unique. It’s a holo with holo microglitter. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Not Wearing Underwear:
Glam Polish Not Wearing Underwear is from the Alphabet City collection. It is a light teal, slightly sea-green leaning holo with holo microglitter. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Again I find it difficult to choose, like when I chose my two other picks from this collection, click HERE.

I bought them from Hypnotic Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. I like both of them, don't know which one better :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Not wearing underwear ;)
    Love the name and the look :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like them both, but my final vote goes to the red :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love these, both colours and names! I need to buy more Glams!

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are awesome looking! Lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. love them both, but the no underwear one more lol

    SvarSlet
  7. I would like underwear, clothes, jackets and nails in Not Wearing Underwear shade! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it still is a bit too cold - so yes ;)

      Slet
  8. Not really my colours, but they do look edible on your nails.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...