Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. februar 2016

Picture Polish Calm swatches


Picture Polish Calm is one of the 2015 Collaboration Shades. It’s described as a turquoise to blue jelly with scattered holo. I think it’s right, and in my eyes the end result is a beautiful teal, slightly muted, but in a cool way. The finish is squishy and beautiful on its own, but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think, does this polish calm you down :D

I bought it from Pretty Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

21 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful swatches! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely looking polish

    SvarSlet
  3. such a pretty polish, really looks calming :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Hmmm this is not the kinda colours I like the most... :P
    It is too much freezing for me :P

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh that's an awesome one! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. So freaking gorgeous! Looks like the ocean :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful, made for me, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I don't know if it calms me down :D but I like it anyway! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it should touch your teal-loving heart!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...