Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 1. februar 2016

Pahlish Somewhere in Laredo and The Light Brigade swatches


Today I have two beautiful Bespoke Batches that were sold at the end of June 2015.
Both are fairly opaque in one coat, but I show them in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Somewhere in Laredo:
Pahlish Somewhere in Laredo is a slightly muted magenta holo with holo flakies. The effect is super strong in the sun, more subdued out of the sun.

The Light Brigade:
Pahlish The Light Brigade is a gorgeous dark blue holo with holo flakies, the effect is super strong in the sun, more subdued out of the sun.
Do you like them - and what's your favorite..?

I hope you didn't miss out on the previous post, this Monday Mornings Marvellous Magenta :D

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Love Pahlish! The Light Brigade looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  2. The Light Brigade is definitely my pick!!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like them both a lot, they're gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them both, but blue one I like more! ^^

    SvarSlet
  5. What a starry night the blue one *__*

    SvarSlet
  6. The Light Brigade is a showstopper.

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like both but I think I like the blue a little bit more! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow...Super super Gorgeous are they both! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...