Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 3. februar 2016

Femme Fatale Burning Dusk and Ink Of The Sea swatches


Femme Fatale Burning Dusk is a purple holo with loads of blue shimmer, it feels almost like a duochrome with shifts in purple, blue and pink… It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Ink Of The Sea:
Femme Fatale Ink Of The Sea is a very complex polish and difficult to pinpoint! It’s not a duochrome – yet I find dusky shades of green, teal, blue, grey, hints of gold in this holo. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of these two..?

I bought them from Norway Nails and they have a selection of these older FF’s - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. They look kind of frosty holos! Something new for me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe a little bit, and then again not. But unique for sure!

      Slet
  2. São muito lindos...amo esse acabamento.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Violet one is a bit pale for my liking, but Ink Of The Sea is quite interesting and I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  4. Both of them look very cool!

    SvarSlet
  5. These are both gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I've got Burning Dusk myself. It's very special indeed :)

    SvarSlet
  7. my vote goes to burning dusk :D

    SvarSlet
  8. They are quite unique shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes Femme Fatale sure are very good at creating unique shades!

      Slet
  9. I think that Ink Of The Sea is very beautiful and unique! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...