Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. februar 2016

Lilypad Lacquer Purple Velvet, Hypnotic Polish excl. swatches


Lilypad Lacquer Purple Velvet was a Hypnotic Polish store exclusive, no longer available. It’s gorgeous blackened purple with fuchsia and silver flakies/shimmer. This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dark beauty?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. I need the shimmer to be way more dominant in such a dark colour. I like the idea though :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty! I suspect it looks gorgeous when the sunlight hits it so I guess it's good that it's sold out as I would be very tempted to add it to my cart just to check it out :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, sun definitely is a good way to see it!

      Slet
  3. Really really dark! But like that. So yes, love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a little too dark for my taste.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love it. It looks simply edible.

    SvarSlet
  6. it looks gummy, but i like it :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Super Dark and super beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty but I think it's a bit to dark.

    SvarSlet
  9. It's so nice. I like these dark colours :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I like it, but it is just a bit too dark for me!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...