Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. februar 2016

Colors by Llarowe Krispy Kreme Dreams collection swatches

Today I have swatches of the entire Colors by Llarowe Krispy Kreme Dreams collection: Keanu Reeves Dreams, Amoebas Contain Tiny Spacemen, Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better Than HBO, Giant Giraffes in My Yard, High School was Rough Man and Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy.

Keanu Reeves Dreams:
Colors by Llarowe Caviar Wishes and Keanu Reeves Dreams is a beautiful and bright violet holo with a subtle, but glowing effect. It was super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. I love how vibrant it is, it puts a smile to my face.

Amoebas Contain Tiny Spacemen:
Colors by Llarowe Amoebas Contain Tiny Spacemen is a wonderful blue holo with green and blue shimmer and green metallic flakies. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. For these photos I should have applied one more coat, but in person I didn’t see any sign of “bald edges”.

Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better Than HBO:
Colors by Llarowe Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better Than HBO is a gorgeous spring green holo with a glowing effect, and it also has that refreshing neon feel to it – I love it! This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Giant Giraffes in My Yard:
Colors by Llarowe Giant Giraffes in My Yard is a stunning bright, vivid and deep purple holo with an intense pink shimmer. The first coat was not very opaque, but the second did the trick (if you apply thin coats you might however need tree), so it is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 

High School was Rough Man:
Colors by Llarowe High School was Rough Man is gorgeous sea-green leaning turquoise holo with a subtle and glowing effect. I love this shade of turquoise sooo much!! It was super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy:
Colors by Llarowe Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy is a stunningly gorgeous and intense bright red holo with a super strong holo flame, I’m totally dazzled by it, and it is my favorite in this wonderful collection.
I love this collection - but my top favorite is Ben Affleck is Sheila’s Homeboy closely followed by High School was Rough Man, Giant Giraffes in my Yard and Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better Than HBO...
What do you think?

I bought them from HypnoticPolish!

Since there are so many polishes in this post, there will not be an afternoon post today ;)

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

27 kommentarer:

  1. I think I love each and every shade in these collection! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is amazing - I certainly love all of them!

      Slet
  2. I really like Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better Than HBO, Giant Giraffes In My Yard and Ben Affleck is Sheilas Home Boy. Think I might have to purchase them. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. What a beautiful colorful bunch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they are - just right for now and summer!

      Slet
  4. They are all insanely gorgeous, It isn't even possible to pick a fave! xx

    SvarSlet
  5. É um mais lindo que o outro...amei!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. I love Caviar Wishes and Keanu Reeves Dreams and Amoebas Contain Tiny Spacemen... and then both green nail polishes are simply gorgeous too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I like them all...But my favorite is the stunning turquoise!! *___*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so wonderful, I agree, even if the red is my top favorite!

      Slet
  8. i was really laughing while reading the names of these polishes, they are awesome <3
    love the polishes too, they all look great :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tehy are - even if veeeery long :D
      Yes, the polishes are amazing!

      Slet
  9. I really need a couple of these :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  10. Unhas maravilhosas amei as cores, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, but please do not link spam!

      Slet
  11. Wow....what a stupendous collection!

    SvarSlet
  12. These are all very pretty, but that bright green is the most interesting one for me. :)

    SvarSlet
  13. These are all too nice :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...