Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. januar 2015

Bear Pawlish Bathory swatches

Bear Pawlish Bathory is a gorgeous deep and dark red holo. The holo is very strong in the sun and fairly visible in most light settings – but unfortunately it’s always difficult to capture the rainbows on photo in a red holo. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this one - do you!?
Meet all my indies and more Bear Pawlish here: Indies & Co.

36 kommentarer:

  1. I like the warm undertone in this polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it does have such a warm undertone :)

      Slet
  2. Well, that's an extremely interesting red <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Makes an impression!Deep vampy red.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love a good, red holo, this is gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Interesting name for a polish! Love the deep red shade of this one!

    SvarSlet
  6. Red isn't my favorite colour, but I like that one, too! Weird ;-).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that is weird, maybe I'm slowly brainwashing you into liking red - at least as holos :D

      Slet
  7. one of the best looking reds i have ever seen :D

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm loving this deep vampy red - looks stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. What a lovely warm red this is

    SvarSlet
  10. thank for adorable pictures ! love this shade of brick red ! ;))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it has just a hint of brick - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  11. I definitely need something like this beauty *____*

    SvarSlet
  12. It might not be one of my favourite colours, but it's impressively beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...