Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. januar 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 34

Welcome to part 34 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Working my way through the overload of close-up haul photos I have reached October, and this is part 1 of 2...
See all nail mail from October right HERE...


- Chanel's that I showed a wile back...

- lovely nail mail from dear Chiara aka *Ky*

 - from Edgy Polish!

- Ebay goodies...

- from Norway Nails - I showed swatches of most of them if not all at this point...

 - from Anonymous Lacquer...

- Liquid Sky Lacquer beauties...

- two old Chanel polishes and a brand new pastel yellow from Rica...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)


36 kommentarer:

  1. I think my favourites are those fom Cirque. They're really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. They are indeed - but I find it really hard to choose favorites - fortunately LOL

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm curious about those anonymous polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have swatched them except the pink one - look in the "Indies & Co," page in the top menu!

      Slet
  4. Cirque polishes stand out to me, although there are so many beautiful polishes here.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There really are so many beauties - I'm a lucky girl!

      Slet
  5. You have amazing collection of holos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you like it!

      Slet
  6. Such pretties!! Pleasure to the eyes Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you think so :)

      Slet
  8. Great haul... Too much beauties for my eyes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Put your sun glasses on - it helps a little bit!

      Slet
  9. Another great haul Maria! I keep telling my husband I need more Color Clubs in my life - he just looks at me and laughs ;-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Great haul, your house must be like heaven for nail polish addicts Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - and I hope it is, I know too few in person, I wish we all could meet here some day!!

      Slet
  11. My dear friend, this kind of post is epic! See how many lovely holos *____*

    SvarSlet
  12. more crocodiles *.*
    that mint layla on the second photo looks mesmerizing <3

    SvarSlet
  13. If some day God will grant me a permission to Visit Heaven...I will ask him if I can visit a Corner of Maria's house where All Heavenly Beauties lies in a small glass bottles in diff shapes and heavenly colors....And What to say about this haul...I am starring it starring it and starring it...Just can't resist... <3 <3 <3...This is one of my fav hauls of yours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do not need to ask God - you are most welcome if you ever go to Denmark :)
      I'm so pleased you like this lot of polishes :)

      Slet
    2. Ohhhwwww That's so sweeet of you...I hope for the best. ;-)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...