Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. januar 2015

Chanel Rouge Argent/Metallic Vamp and Rouge Tres Noir/Very Vamp, Vamp Trilogy 1994 - Collaboration Saturday

In this Collaboration Saturday with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I'm showing the last two of the 1994 or 1995 Vamp Trilogy: Rouge Noir 18, Rouge Argent/Metallic Vamp and Rouge Tres Noir/Very Vamp.
I have previously shown Rouge Noir 18 - and told the interesting story behind it, click HERE to see it

Chanel Rouge Argent/Metallic Vamp:
Chanel Rouge Argent/Metallic Vamp is a blackened blue toned purple with a metallic finish, and you see 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Rouge Tres Noir/Very Vamp:
Chanel Rouge Très Noir/Very Vamp is a dark maroon with a beautiful golden shimmer. I went for an additional coat because the flash highlighted my ridges, but for normal use 2 coats are enough. I didn’t use a top coat for these photos.
What do you think about these 20 year old polishes - by the way with an excellent formula?
Let's see what Elena  has for us today!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list

26 kommentarer:

  1. Rouge Argent is so beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Both aren't truly'my' shades but they look OK.

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are nice and I like their shimmers. But that purple is just amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are lovely but that purple looks a bit special

    SvarSlet
  5. Of course I love the red one :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG <3 <3 They are sooooo gorgeous <3 and I am jealous

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why - they are gems in my collection :)

      Slet
  7. I like the purple one. The brownish one is very unusual. I am not sure I'd like to wear it on my nails, but I wouldn't mind it as eyeshadow, a bag or a belt.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's interesting how we can accept certain colors - but in different ways...

      Slet
  8. The first one is so cool! Looks very feminine and determinate at the same time. Love it.

    SvarSlet
  9. Well, I like more the purple one :-) Yes, considering that they are 20 years old their formula is amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and yes - I have even older ones from Chanel - all have a great formula!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...