Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 20. januar 2015

Swatch spam: Hedy’s, Alessandro, Deborah Milano, BeYu and W7

This post brings you swatches of 5 random polishes: Hedy’s oke.doke Purple Nurple, Alessandro Lucky Lavender, Deborah Milano Mat 04, BeYu 142 and W7 Metallic Jupiter.

Hedy’s oke.doke Purple Nurple 
Hedy’s oke.doke nail colour in Purple Nurple is a really beautiful eggplant purple with a pretty shimmer. It is easy to work with, and this is 2 coats – and I chose to use a top coat for these photos to enhance it even more. 

Alessandro Lucky Lavender:
Alessandro Lucky Lavender is a lavender – slightly periwinkle-leaning cream. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat...

Deborah Milano Sence Tech 100% Mat 04:
Do you remember the unexpected parcel from Vedrana? If not have a look right HERE!
Deborah Milano Sence Tech 100% Mat 04 was one of the polishes. It's a dusty mint with a silky matte finish. This is 2 easy coats – of course without a top coat...

BeYu 142:
BeYu 142 is a pretty pastel blue very close to Chanel Coco Blue except for the shimmer. This is 3 coats without a top coat...


W7 Metallic Jupiter 89: 
W7 Metallic Jupiter 89 is a dark duochrome loaded with shimmer shifting between purple and teal with flashes of copper. This is 2 coats with a top coat...
Do you see anything you like?

41 kommentarer:

  1. the first one is my fav, so gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  2. Among this, okē.dokē and W7 are my fav ones :)

    SvarSlet
  3. oke.doke and alessandro are my picks but all are lovely!

    SvarSlet
  4. this post is full of awesomeness :D
    if i have to pick just one favorite, it would be that w7, it looks most unique to me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, it is more unique - but the Purple Nurple is my favorite of these two LOL

      Slet
  5. The first one is really my cup of tea! I love the W7, I have it too and it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. My favourite sort of spam :-D ;-)

    I'm loving the Purple Nurple (odd name though) and the W7 - this is such a great polish and I've got all from this set they released. W7 is such a good cheapo brand I think :-) I also like the finish on the minty green one as well :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I'm pleased to hear that!
      I'm glad you like them - or most of them LOL

      Slet
  7. Lovely polishes ~ tending more towards the pastel shades

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally at this time of year, so do I, but I'm still in dark-mode LOL

      Slet
  8. I will take one of each, please. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually, now that I think of it, I may have a couple already...

      Slet
    2. The beautiful Purple Nurple was a gift from you, so you might not have it any more ;)

      Slet
  9. I like the first one best, that's really pretty. Great shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  10. Purple Nurple doubtfully a show stopper and Metallic Jupiter is a first runner up...<3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are absolutely right :)

      Slet
    2. ..Purple Nurple is *undoubtedly a show stopper. ;-). Although you read it right still I am correcting my sentence here... Thank you. :-)

      Slet
    3. LOL - Yes I figured that doubt and show stopper don't match the same sentence ;)

      Slet
  11. For me W7 is the most beautiful, but I don't like the brand. The polishes are very smelly.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I hate smelly polishes, but the W/ son't disturb me. But the ones I have are old, so maybe something changed in the formula!

      Slet
  12. Not a fan of the w7 colour but loved the other ones :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Hedy’s oke.doke Purple Nurple is just stunning.
    The matte one - you say it is dusty and to me it looked like very bright minty shade. Now, that's only judging from the bottle. On your nails I can see the dustiness and I'm sorry if I missed my mark because of that.
    W7 Metallic Jupiter looks gorgeous and is my favourite of the lot. So beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww dear friend, don't worry, what seems dusty to one person does not seem dusty to another - so absolutely no problem...

      Slet
  14. Honestly, not one that I don't like! Very pretty! The last W7 I have that as well, love it!

    SvarSlet
  15. My favourite is definitely Purple Nurple, but also Alessandro Lucky Lavender looks beautiful to me :-)

    SvarSlet
  16. The oke.doke polish has amazing shimmer!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...