Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 31. januar 2015

Chanel 2013 collections

As requested I'm working my way backwards in showing my Chanel polishes in collections sorted by year, I reached 2013!

Chanel 2013 collections - with links to all swatches of the new releases, just click on their names, they open in new windows:


 Printemps Precieux coll. spring 2013: Emprise 569Fracas 571 and Accessoire 573, .

Hong Kong Coll. 2013: Eastern Light and Western Light.

Avant Premiere coll. spring 2013: Starlet 575, Paparazzi 579, Cinema 581 and the not shown re-promotion of Provocation 599, originally Fashion Night Out 2012.

L'ete Papillon de Chanel summer 2013: Lilis 647Azuré 657 and  Bel Argus 667.

Revelation de Chanel spring 2013: Taboo 583 - permanent.

Superstition coll. fall 2013: Elixir 589, Alchimie 591 and Mysterious 601.

Rouge Allure Moiré coll. fall 2013: Rose Moiré 593 and Rouge Moiré 595.

Nuit Magique/Fashion Night Out 2013: Magic and Cosmic.

Nuit Infinie Holiday 2013: Rouge Rubis 677 and the not shown repromotion of Accessoire 573, originally released in the spring collection Printemps Precieux.

24 kommentarer:

  1. This is some serious gorgeous shades of collection. I am in love with Rouge Moiré 595, Elixir 589, Paparazzi 579 :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I must admit that Taboo is extremely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's one of my top favorites from Chanel!

      Slet
  3. Ooops, I bought quite a lot in 2013. Thanks for reminding me ;D

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Taboo and Bel-Argus are my nr 1 :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi Maria, what a lovely collection! my eye was captured by : Rose Moiré 593, this is a strange colour but I think it is super classy for every day or for a special occasion, tanks for sharing =)
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right it is an odd color - but also very classy!
      And welcome to my blog :)

      Slet
  6. taboo with both eastern and western lights *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. Good collection - I've got most of them :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Looks like it was a good year!!

    SvarSlet
  9. My favourites are Taboo 583, Elixir 587, Fracas 571, Magic and Bel Argus 667 :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Ooooh, I love this post, those are beauties! :) Your Chanel lacquers collection is staggering :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...