Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 14. januar 2015

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright swatches

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright is a very pigmented and gorgeous red holo with a strong effect (but red holos are difficult to photograph) – what’s not to like about it :D This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
This is one of the most perfect red holos I own...
Meet all my indies including more Smitten Polishes here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a beauty with depth!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, what a beautiful deep glittering red.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. What a perfect holo! It's not so common, so wow, I'm quite impressed!

    SvarSlet
  4. It really is gorgeous. Too bad the effect isn't more visible in photos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's unfortunately the curse of the red holos...

      Slet
  5. Very pretty still prefer the violet one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I do too - but then again, I love this one so much!

      Slet
  6. That is a fabulous red for sure. I love it!!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is a lovely deep red, looks so good :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. You know I can't resist red polishes - and this is especially bright and gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I do, so I hope you get it, your will love it!

      Slet
  9. Just beautiful *.* I really love it.

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow this is just perfection in a bottle. Soooo beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Can I just say Christmassss?? *_________*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...