Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. januar 2015

Bear Pawlish The Dusty Rose swatches

Bear Pawlish The Dusty Rose is a soft dusty slightly mauve-leaning rose holo that is super strong in the sun, strong in artificial light and even normal indoor lightning. This is 2 easy coats!
I don't feel super comfortable wearing this type of shade...
Do you like it?
Meet all my indies and more Bear Pawlish here: Indies & Co.

24 kommentarer:

  1. It looks really great on you and I love the holo.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it, it looks very well - on you too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It looks like me fear of it not suiting me is groundless LOL

      Slet
  3. What a cutie pie! I love it, it's sweet <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It is very elegant and feminine.

    SvarSlet
  5. You should be more comfortable with this color. It suits you well!

    SvarSlet
  6. not quite my color but still nice :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also am a little in doubt how well I like it on me :)

      Slet
  7. Nice colour and an amazing holo effect - gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Es precioso, para primavera está genial

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice dusty rose, looks elegant to me :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Its dusty hint of mauve really makes it unique!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, but also a little demanding for your skin tone!

      Slet
  11. I love it! :) Yeah, it's a dusty red but so beautiful, like an antique colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it has that antique feel :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...