Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. januar 2015

F.U.N Lacquer LE Princess 2.0 coll.: Anna and Rapunzel

Today I have the last 2 of my 5 picks from the F.U.N Lacquer holos from the LE Princess 2.0 collection, my two favorites from the collection. See the first 3 HERE!

Anna:
F.U.N Lacuer Anna is a really beautiful periwinkle holo with a pink shift.

Rapunzel:
F.U.N Lacuer Rapunzel is a beautiful holo in a warm purple with a pink hue. OBS: As usual Blogger makes my pinks more vivid, and it picked the pink in this purple – so imagine it a bit less vivid!
What do you think?
Meet all my indies including more FUN Lacquers here: Indies & Co.

24 kommentarer:

  1. Anna is so beautiful! One of the prettiest polishes I own. It's still untried because I want my nails at their best for this one!

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like them both, so fresh and beautiful colours. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think so too - and they are my favorites of this collection!

      Slet
  3. These two are very interesting and both are Beautiful. Anna looks like inverted Maria colour :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are right, it is - and also a very interesting one :)

      Slet
  4. The shimmer is really pretty. They aren't super holo, are they? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, they are very subtle in their holo....

      Slet
  5. Anna! Wonderful one, this shift is so pretty and it caught my eye on my blogroll with it.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like both of them and you will not believe it but I like Rapunzel more (I guess I prefer "my" blues just blu, without pink shimmer...) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW, that is a super compliment for Rapunzel - coming from you, the queen of blue :)

      Slet
  7. Both are really nice and eye-catching :-) I think I prefer Anna - but just a little bit :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like them equally much, maybe Rapunzel just a tad more...

      Slet
  8. I do love that pink hint in the first one

    SvarSlet
  9. They're both gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. Anna is just ... WOW *_____________________________*

    SvarSlet
  11. lovely, both of them, i don't want to choose :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...