Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. januar 2015

Illamasqua swatches: Faux Pas and Kink

Illamasqua Faux Pas and Kink were both released in the fall/winter collection 2011, Theater of the Nameless, and now they are available in the ordinary selection.
Application is easy and the finish is semi matte – the so called rubber finish.
Faux Pas is a beautiful blue toned purple. It easily can be used in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat.

Kink:
Kink is a dark forest/bottle green here shown in 2 coats without a top coat...
Do you like the colors - and what about this type of finish?

30 kommentarer:

  1. The finish is very interesting, the colours too!

    SvarSlet
  2. The finish is interesting and a few times I almost bought Kink in an Illmasqua Sale. Kink is such a beautiful green!

    SvarSlet
  3. i love how faux pa looks, and i have kink :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I like rubbery finishes; I like this first colour a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  5. These are both really nice and I love that rubber finish! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love that rubbery finish. Kink is absolutely gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  7. Two lovely colours but I tend towards that rather lovely

    SvarSlet
  8. I would definitely slap a shiny topcoat on top of both of them! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I know you - and I'm sure you would ;)

      Slet
  9. I bought both of these during the last sale and they should arrive tomorrow... I can't wait to play with them :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I was very close to ordering Faux Pas, but it's good I didn't. I would have been unhappy with it, because the colour clashes with my skin tone. But still I love the finish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you could wear all purples - that's a surprise to me :)

      Slet
  11. both of them gorgeous, but i prefer kink :D
    love the finish too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, with your love for green i thought you might :)

      Slet
  12. Love the finish! And the "(english) racing green" is one of my fav green ever *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a lovely finish - and I thought you would like it!

      Slet
  13. My favourite here is Faux Pas and I like rubber finish :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...