Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 18. januar 2015

Tami Lady Of Lomond, Scottish Showcase coll. swatches

Tami Lady Of Lomond is from the Tami Beauty trio: Scottish Showcase colletion, the first polishes they so far have launched.
It’s described as a teal, but I see it more like a mint. It’s a holo with a subtle effect and a lot of holo micro glitters. It sparkles beautifully in the sun and in other light settings the glitters take over, so it’s interesting to look at in all kinds of light.
It’s super opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a good dry time. It dries a little gritty so I added a coat of Seche Vite!
The other two from the Scottish Showcase coll. are: Skibo Sunset and Gleneagles Glamour HERE!
Shop Tami Beauty polishes HERE.
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.

34 kommentarer:

  1. This is interesting! The bigger holo particles are lovely.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow this is so pretty, I love the holo shimmer! I don't think I'd want to take this off if I wore it! Hope you had a great weekend :) xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - you should get it, it's even more beautiful in person!

      Slet
  3. Tami is really a beautiful lady :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tami is the brand ;) - but Lady Of Lomond sure is a beautiful lady!

      Slet
  4. Interesting polish! How tough is it to remove? (and I'm already waiting for Wednesday... Skibo Sunset looks SO good in the store, but I want to see your swatches first ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit "glitterish" to remove, but not too bad I think...
      Skibo Sunset is even more gorgeous in person - I love it!

      Slet
  5. Eventhough light-blue isn't my favourite colour, it's really gorgeous <3 (Good I blought Llarowe Shimmering Waters last week - so I don't need it ;DD)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well it is light green, but I know how you feel about pastels in general ;)

      Slet
    2. Let's make a compromise: it's light aqua. Deal? ;o)

      Slet
    3. Hmmmm, then it's a green aqua :D

      Slet
  6. This is beautiful and so wintry.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't think of it until now, but you are right, it does have a winter-y feel to it!

      Slet
  7. Wow, it's a very special shade!

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh this one looks really interesting. I do like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Ah well, being Scottish, I obviously love this one. It is indeed as Bonny as the "banks of Loch Lomond"

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm sure this little Lady is blushing in pride - thanks for this sweet comment John!

      Slet
  10. That is an interesting polish. I don't see it as teal either. I don't know this brand - you try out a lot of new brands, don't you? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love to find new brands - so I guess a few LOL

      Slet
  11. Ahhhhh!!! this is impossible to resist polish....Simply "Wow... Gorgeous... Mindblowing'. Between I love your nails...they are looking fab with this stunning polish. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you like it - and thanks a lot!

      Slet
  12. wow. it is impossible that i have nothing that looks like this one. WANT!

    SvarSlet
  13. woahhhhh *________* Can I just say this polish makes me think of... me? LOL XD

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...